Transmission Repair in Brighton
Our transmission shop is on the corner of 84th and Huron. Our address is 780 W 84th Ave, 80260. A-Affordable Transmissions Center is a specialist in everything automotive transmission.
All makes and models, domestic or import are serviced at our repair center. Our goal is to provide affordable transmission repair services with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
A-Affordable Transmissions Center is an independently owned and operated repair shop.
We Proudly Serve Brighton, Colorado and it’s surrounding communities.
“Brighton’s Trusted Transmission Pro’s”
When you choose our transmission shop, this is what you can expect:
- Different warranty options and repair types to fit your need.
- A transmission external inspection including a road test, preliminary testing and electronic scan.
- Written repair estimates are provided, so you can decide what to do before any cost is incurred.
- No work will be done unless you agree and fully understand the repair process.
- Extreme transparency, no hidden anything. We have a open book policy, come watch us fix your transmission !!
- All work is done on site at our repair centers. Manual Transmissions or Automatic transmissions, we have you covered.
- This is a real transmission shop and has been rebuilding transmissions at this location since 2004.
WE REPAIR & REBUILD TRANSMISSIONS CHEAPER THAN OUR COMPETITION, WITHOUT SACRIFICING QUALITY !!
Why Choose A-Affordable Transmissions Center?
A-Affordable Transmissions Center is one of the most highly respected transmission repair and transmission servicing centers in all of Denver, Colorado. We perform clean work, very fast and take the time to walk every customer through the repairs process. The initial inspection won’t cost you a cent. We are a real transmission shop, so you can expect educated answers to your questions and needs. You’ll get a complete checklist of everything that needs to be repaired as well as what it will cost before any work begins. Don’t leave the health and safety of your car up to chance. Call A-Affordable Transmissions Center.
Warning Signs of a Failed Transmission
All modern cars are now made with computerized transmissions. Of course, nothing is full proof. As sophisticated as these modern transmissions can be, errors can make those gearshifts considerably less smooth. The check engine light is often one of the first telltale signs that your car is having trouble.
You might also notice some strange sounds or vibrations when something goes awry with your vehicle’s transmission. In other situations, your transmission might shift gears in unpredictable ways, resulting in uneven speeds and inconsistencies while driving. Your car may sound like it’s trying to go 100 miles per hour when it’s only traveling at 50, this is known as a transmission slipping in most cases. Additionally, there might be a few seconds delay when you shift from park to drive.
While some of these problems might seem negligible in the moment, ignoring such issues could make the situation worse, decreasing the life of your transmission over time and increasing the costs to repair.